Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cuteness

I so love waking up in the morning to hugs from a certain little boy! Most mornings, Noah wakes up and comes straight into our room and climbs into bed with me to snuggle. Now, this is pretty much the ultimate sweetness in my book. Jaden long ago figured out that he can get my attention at any time by saying, "Mommy, I want to snuggle with you." Yep, I'll pretty much drop anything at that point. And Noah is obviously figuring that out as well. Not only do I get hugs in the morning, but pretty much anytime I sit on the couch, Noah climbs on up into my lap. He does this cute thing where he hugs me and pushes his cheek against mine as hard as he can. It's a very intense hug. :-)


Some other quick cute things - Noah loves to play with my hair. A lot of times, he drapes it over his head and face and then giggles because it tickles him. His feet are also VERY ticklish, which is amazing to me since he walked around on rocks at COTP and it didn't faze him at all. How can he not feel rocks, but a little tickling drives him insane?

Noah absolutely LOVES the bathtub and is not afraid of the water at all. It's all I can do to keep him from actually diving into the tub - he lays down, ducks his head under, sticks his head under the running faucet - it's crazy! If Danielle gets the tiniest drop of water in her eye, she's calling for a towel. I can't wait to see him in the pool!!

There's lots more, but I'm getting tired, so I'll have to save it for later. Boy, do I love this little guy!

No comments: