Sunday, March 2, 2008

Grumbling

Well, as often happens in life, God's timing is not my timing. And, like the Israelites, I've been grumbling. Just like them, I've found myself crying out, "God, you sent me on this journey, why did you have to make it so hard?!"

I honestly don't understand it and I might never understand it. That is something that I will just have to deal with. For now, I am trying very hard to be patient. To put an end to the grumbling and to trust that God didn't put me on this journey for no reason. There is an end in sight, even if only He sees it.

My sight is so very limited, after all.

1 comment:

K. said...

I feel the same way, and I too am trying to change my mindset. Even if this whole adoption fails, as my friend reminded me, there is a reason. I don't want to think about that happening, but there is someone bigger than all this that knows...and can see the whole picture.